Monday, February 07, 2011

Ipoh Wedding Highlights

When I found out BeeHunt couldn't make it on 1 January 2011, I frantically googled and ask my friends for alternatives and finally found Shutterspeak recommended by my old school friend Shaliz!

I fell in love with their work! Things worked out perfectly as they came to Perth for a different shoot and we could 'tumpang sekaki' (slot in a time with them).

Here's the wedding highlights video of the ceremony and receptions in Ipoh with some intermittent shots of Perth. What made it so much more special was that Fozz sang the wedding video song :)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the finish product! I feel that much love was put into this! :)

Enjoy!


P.S. Watch out for the part where THREE NOT-SO-LITTLE BIRDS came into the frame at that most appropriate timing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment