Friday, December 24, 2010

7 days...

Written by Nadhirah:

On top of all the wedding stress, my dad is in the hospital and will undergo an operation sometime around 10am today.
Please keep him and us in your prayers.

At about the same time in Penang, my niece, my dad's first grandchild, is getting married. It's really quite upsetting for the family and we're all feeling rather torn. However, my dad is in pain and he wants to get well as soon as he can, and of course we cannot cancel a wedding!

So GOOD LUCK to Farhanah and Ezrie!!! Wishing you all the best, the happiest of life and a most wonderful marriage!

To my Daddy... please stay strong as you are always. Please be stubborn about getting better. I want so much for you to be there and give me away on 1 Jan 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment